PLAY+ FD HVC OCTOBER 2021 PROMOTION
“Play+ FD HVC October 2021 Promotion” (“Promotion”) is an online Promotion. The Promotion sponsor is Sightline Payments LLC (“Sponsor”). THE PROMOTION BY SPONSOR IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (THE “ELIGIBILITY AREA”) AND AS ALLOWED BY AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE FEDERAL AND STATE LAWS. YOU MAY NOT ENTER THIS PROMOTION IF YOU ARE NOT OF THE LEGAL AGE AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA OR IF THIS PROMOTION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW IN YOUR PLACE OF RESIDENCE.
ENTRY IN THIS PROMOTION CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
SIGHTLINE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE THIS PROMOTION AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
ABOUT THE PROMOTION:
“Entrants” (as defined below), are invited Play+ account holders who add funds to their Play+ account within the Promotion Period (defined below) to earn the eligible bonus. The amount that an Entrant may be entitled to will be 10% of the total cumulative funds he/she adds to his/her Play+ account during the Promotion Period, up to a maximum $30 bonus. Each Entrant may earn the bonus only during the Promotion Period and the bonus will be credited to their Play+ account. There is no fee to obtain a Play+ account. In order to participate, Entrants must meet the eligibility requirements set out in Section 2.
1. TIMING: The Promotion begins Tuesday October 5, 2021 at 12:01 am Eastern Time and ends on Friday November 5, 2021 at 11:59 pm Eastern Time (the “Promotion Period”). The Sponsor’s database computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Promotion is open only to legal United States residents, who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age or the age of legal majority in their state of primary residence at time of entry (“Entrant”). Entrant’s proof of residency and age may be required. Employees, officers, directors, members and representatives of Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as the immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children and each of their respective spouses, children and siblings) of Sponsor and/or persons living in the same households of Sponsor are ineligible to participate in this Promotion. Each Entrant must be the rightful owner of the invited Play+ account used to participate and comply with all terms and requirements: (i) for having an eligible Play+ account; and (ii) for adding funds to the Play+ account. Entrants who do not have an active Play+ account in good standing at the conclusion of the Promotion will not be eligible for the bonus. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Entrant will be deemed the person whose name is associated with the applicable Play+ account. Promotion is void outside the Eligibility Area or where prohibited or restricted by law, and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To participate in the Promotion, an Entrant must be an invited Play+ account holder and must add funds to their Play+ account during the Promotion Period. All Entrants who fulfill this requirement will receive the bonus of 10% of the funds loaded to their Play+ account, as a credit to their Play+ account, up to a maximum bonus of $30. The bonus will be applied within 5 business days of the conclusion of the Promotion Period. Only participation online in accordance with these Official Rules will be accepted.
4. NO ENTRY FEE: There is no entry fee required to participate in the Promotion.
Bonus: The bonus value is the lesser of $30.00 or 10% of the funds added to the eligible Play+ account during the Promotion Period. The bonus value will be credited to the player’s Play+ account within 5 business days of the conclusion of the Promotion Period. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES, AND ANY OTHER COSTS AND EXPENSES, ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY BONUS ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE ENTRANT. The Sponsor will withhold and/or report taxes as required by the applicable law of Sponsor’s jurisdiction. THE BONUS FUNDS ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITHOUT LIMITATION. If bonuses are awarded but unclaimed/forfeited by Entrant, the bonus will not be re-awarded. Other restrictions may apply.
5. ENTRY ERRORS, NO ENTRY MODIFICATION, AND RELATED DISPUTES: Sponsor shall not be responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Neither Sponsor nor any of the Released Parties (as defined in Section 6) shall be responsible for any unavailability of or interruptions to any service or equipment used in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation: (i) interruptions to any network, server, Internet, website, telephone, satellite, computer or other connections; (ii) failures of any telephone, satellite, hardware, software or other equipment; (iii) garbled, misdirected or jumbled transmissions, or traffic congestion; (iv) other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical or electronic; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture any such information; . (vi) the Entrant’s claim that he or she has somehow been defamed or portrayed in a false light; or (vii) any printing, typographical, human administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Promotion. Neither Sponsor nor any of the Released Parties assumes any responsibility for any damage to an Entrant’s computer system, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
Once submitted, entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute, the authorized account holder at the time of entry will be deemed to be the Entrant.
SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ANY POTENTIAL ENTRANT IF SPONSOR DETERMINES, IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION, THAT ANY ENTRANT INFORMATION WAS CHANGED OR FALSIFIED IN ORDER TO MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS.
6. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION, DISCLOSURES, AND RELEASES: THIS PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. BY PARTICIPATING, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF SPONSOR, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION AND/OR BY ACCEPTING THE BONUS, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE AND INDEMNIFY SPONSOR,ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES, UNITS AND DIVISIONS AND ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES AND BONUS SUPPLIERS; EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND EMPLOYEES; AND EACH OF THESE COMPANIES AND INDIVIDUALS’ RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM ANY AND ALL ACTIONS, CLAIMS, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING IN ANY MANNER, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION AND/OR ACCEPTANCE, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY BONUS.
FOR PURPOSES OF CLARITY, THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION OR ANY BONUS.
Acceptance of the bonus authorizes Sponsor and its assigns to use Entrant’s name, voice, likeness, biographical data, city and state of residence and entry materials in programming or promotional material, throughout the universe in perpetuity, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned information or materials but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor’ sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation.
Sponsor reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion (or any portion of the Promotion) should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention or other cause or problem corrupt or inhibit the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion and, in such situation, to award the bonus to eligible non-suspect entries received prior to and/or after such action or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by the Sponsor. Sponsor may prohibit any Entrant from participating in the Promotion or being provided a bonus if, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, it determines an Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices of intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants or Sponsor representatives.
7. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (I) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR ANY BONUS SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY STATE OR FEDERAL COURTS SITUATED IN LAS VEGAS, NEVADA; (II) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; (III) NO PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS MAY BE AWARDED (COLLECTIVELY, “SPECIAL DAMAGES”), AND (IV) ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM SPECIAL DAMAGES AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE SUCH DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR INCREASED. NEVADA LAW, WITHOUT REFERENCE TO NEVADA’S CHOICE OF LAW RULES, GOVERNS THE PROMOTION AND ALL ASPECTS RELATED THERETO. ENTRANT AND SPONSOR AGREE THAT THERE WILL NOT BE A JURY TRIAL. ENTRANT AND SPONSOR UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY ACTION, PROCEEDING OR COUNTERCLAIM IN ANY WAY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES. IN THE EVENT OF LITIGATION, THIS PARAGRAPH MAY BE FILED TO SHOW A WRITTEN CONSENT TO A TRIAL BY THE COURT.
8. ADDITIONAL RESTRICTIONS: Funds transferred from an Entrant’s Play+ account to an account used for or dedicated to funding legal gambling within legal jurisdictions, may be subject to additional restrictions based upon the relevant statutes and regulations.
9. SEVERABILITY: If any part of these Promotion Rules are found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, the parties authorize the court to reform these Rules to the extent necessary to cure the unenforceable part(s), and the parties will resolve their dispute(s) without reference to or reliance upon the unenforceable part(s).
© 2021 SIGHTLINE PAYMENTS LLC. All rights reserved.